While there is an expectation that all families will contribute to the cost of tuition, no family should assume that an Allen-Stevenson education is out of reach for financial reasons. Currently, Allen-Stevenson students receive awards that range from 15%-95% of tuition based on an individual family’s resources.
We will be using Clarity Financial Aid Systems to determine awards based on the information provided by each family. Allen-Stevenson’s admissions decisions are made without regard to financial need. Furthermore, we want to partner with you as you explore your options. We invite you to reach out to our Admissions team to learn more by contacting [email protected].
Financial Aid applications will open on Friday, November 10. More information to follow.
Please see the FAQs for more information regarding applying for Financial Aid.
|Kindergarten - 8th Grade
*Tuition is all-inclusive
Also included with tuition:
- Laptops for each boy in Grades 5-8 for use at school and at home
- iPads for each boy in Grades K-3 for use at school and at home
- Laptops and iPads for each boy in 4th Grade
- Additional technology tools: coding/programming software and materials, Lego Robotics materials, 3D printers, and more
- Lunch, morning, and afternoon snacks
- All field trips except for overnight trips
Additional School-Related Expenses:
For families receiving Financial Aid, fees for overnight trips, after school programs, music lessons, and other school-related expenses will be billed at the same percentage rate of tuition.
Financial Aid Timeline
- Families who are applying for Financial Aid should fill out the Financial Aid Inquiry form in Ravenna.
- The application fee of $75 will be waived.
With Clarity you will find:
- In-app support through the “Help” button in the lower left corner
- Email support at [email protected]
- Phone support at 206-210-3752
Yes. Families may choose from three payment plans – monthly, semi-annual or annual. Please contact Admissions via email for more information.
All Financial Aid decisions made by the Committee are made independently of admissions decisions.
Yes, families must reapply for Financial Aid each year.
Parents who are divorced or separated must submit Financial Aid information separately.