Our updated facilities will support a robust educational learning foundation for Kindergarten through Ninth Grade. Despite the hopes of some to extend the School through high school, it will not be used for this purpose, and enrollment will remain just over 400. When the entire project is completed, Allen-Stevenson will have a state-of-the-art schoolhouse that will:
• Support inquiry, project based, and interdisciplinary learning programs in the sciences, humanities, and other areas;
• Create high quality educational facilities with appropriate opportunities for flexibility, transparency, and collaboration;
• Provide additional space for physical education and wellness;
• Add a new multi-purpose arts space to accommodate classes, rehearsals, and recitals for music, dance, and drama; and
• Use the best technology available to enhance teaching and learning.